Kaukauna Utilities bills in cycles throughout the month, meaning that due dates vary for each customer and are based on their accounts last meter reading and/or estimate date.
The bill highlights the current amount due and a date that the bill would be past due. A late penalty will be assessed if your payment does not arrive at our office prior to the due date.
The following bill payment options are offered by Kaukauna Utilities:
- Preauthorized Payment – Customers will receive a Kaukauna Utilities billing statement as usual informing them of the amount owed. Payment is automatically deducted from your checking or savings accounts one (1) business day prior to the due date.This convenient payment option is available at no cost to the customer. Click Here for instructions to sign up.
- Check payments can be mailed using the return envelope included with the billing statement or by mailing it to:
P.O. Box 1777
Kaukauna, WI 54130.
KU does not recommend mailing cash payments.
- Cash or check payments are accepted at the KU office located at 777 Island Street, Kaukauna. Please bring your billing statement with you.
- Check payments can be made using the payment drop box located in the front parking lot at KU. KU does not recommend using the drop box for cash payments. Please remember to include the remittance advice or your account number when using the drop box.
- Credit card, Debit card, or Electronic check. Payments can be made on-line or by automated phone using Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Electronic check. Payments can be made anytime, any day, anywhere. Please note that Paymentus Corporation will charge a convenience fee of $3.95 for residential customers per $350 payment increment, and $9.95 for business customers per $350 payment increment. Payments can be made in two ways:
1. Pay Online: At the top of this page click on “Online Payment / View My Bill.” If you are a first time on-line user, follow the instructions to set up your online account (a simple, one-time process). Be sure to enter your name exactly as it shows on your billing statement. If you have an on-line account already set up, enter your account number and password. After accessing your account, click on the revolving “$” to make a payment.
2. Pay By Phone: Call our dedicated Paymentus Corporation toll free number at 1-877-360-3485.
Please note that we no longer accept credit card payments at the KU office.