Reduce your heating and air conditioning costs easily and dramatically with a programmable smart thermostat. Programmable smart thermostats allow you to set the temperature of your home at times when you are away; any time of the day. You can easily save 10 – 20% of your heating and cooling costs with a programmable smart thermostat. They are easy to install and use, and are relatively inexpensive.
We encourage the purchase of programmable smart thermostats through Focus on Energy, which offers instant discounts with free shipping on the most popular thermostats.
Kaukauna Utilities is offering up to $50 incentive to encourage customers to purchase and install a programmable smart thermostat.
- The Programmable Thermostat Incentive Program is available to residential customers with a valid Kaukauna Utilities electric account.
- The thermostat must be installed prior to receiving a utility credit. You can install the thermostat yourself or have it installed professionally.
- In no case will Kaukauna Utilities pay more than half of the actual purchase price of the thermostat with a maximum utility credit of $50.
- Electric baseboard heat – up to three programmable smart thermostat incentives are also available with a maximum total utility credit of $150.
- Should you purchase a WIFI smart thermostat through Focus on Energy, KU will not offer an incentive as the instant discount from Focus is already applied.
How to Apply
- To qualify for an incentive, the applicant must meet all of the eligibility conditions and complete the incentive application.
- Attach the original sales receipt (or a copy of the receipt) or paid invoice for the programmable thermostat indicating date of purchase, store name, and who installed the thermostat.
Please print application, complete it and mail to:
PO Box 1777
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Questions? Need more information? Call us at 462-0251.