Reduce your heating and air conditioning costs easily and dramatically with a programmable/smart thermostat. Programmable/smart thermostats allow you to set the temperature of your home at times when you are away; any time of the day. You can easily save 10 – 20% of your heating and cooling costs with a programmable/smart thermostat. They are easy to install and use, and are relatively inexpensive.
Kaukauna Utilities is offering up to $50 utility credit to encourage customers to purchase and install a programmable/smart thermostat.
- The Programmable Thermostat Incentive Program is available to residential customers with a valid Kaukauna Utilities electric account.
- The thermostat must be installed prior to receiving a utility credit. You can install the thermostat yourself or have it installed professionally.
- In no case will Kaukauna Utilities pay more than half of the actual purchase price of the thermostat with a maximum utility credit of $50.
- Electric baseboard heat- programmable/smart thermostat incentives are also available with a maximum total utility credit of $100
How to Apply
- To qualify for an incentive, the applicant must meet all of the eligibility conditions and complete the incentive application.
- Attach the original sales receipt (or a copy of the receipt) or paid invoice for the programmable thermostat indicating date of purchase, store name, and who installed the thermostat.
Please print application, complete it and mail to:
PO Box 1777
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Questions? Need more information? Call us at 462-0251.