The moratorium on residential service disconnection ends April 15th each year. Customers with a past due balance are encouraged to contact Kaukauna Utilities Customer Service Department for payment arrangements. We understand customers have unique circumstances and hardships. Our goal is not to disconnect, but to be flexible and work with each individual customer’s needs. Our friendly customer service staff is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am– 4:00pm at 920-462-0234. Below are agencies and other forms of assistance available for bill payment:
- Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) – The WHEAP provides assistance for heating costs, electric costs, and energy crisis situations. Operating with federal and state funding, the program provides assistance to approximately 225,000 Wisconsin households annually. Whether you use wood, propane, natural gas, electricity, or fuel oil to heat your home, energy assistance is available if you qualify.
- Leaven Fox Cities – Leaven provides limited financial assistance to people who are struggling to meet their basic needs and have nowhere else to turn for help.
- (920) 738-9635
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance (WERA) – $320 million is now available to support Wisconsin renters who have experienced income loss as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Through the WERA program, qualifying residential customers can receive funding to help pay both rent and utilities, including past due balances. Payments are made directly to the utility or landlord on behalf of the tenants in need.
Kaukauna Utilities has multiple payment options available to customers (please note: we do not accept credit card, debit card or electronic checks in our office):
- By Phone with a credit or debit card – call Paymentus @ 1-877-360-3485 (no fees)
- Access MyAccount online via our website (no fees)
- Mail check or money order to: Kaukauna Utilities, PO box 1777, Kaukauna, WI 54130
- Payment drop box located at the north end of the parking lot. We are located at 777 Island Street in Kaukauna.