As the situation with the COVID-19 virus has progressed, please know that the safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Effective beginning of business day on Tuesday, March 17th until further notice, the front lobby at Kaukauna Utilities will be closed to the public. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times. Please see below for the multiple payment options offered to customers:
- Online Credit/Debit Card – Make a payment online at https://www.kaukaunautilities.com/services/pay-bill-access-account/. You will need your account number.
- Please note, effective 03/17/20 – KU has eliminated the customer paid convenience fee on credit card, debit card and e-check transactions as part of our ongoing effort to make bill payment as easy and convenient as possible for our customers.
- Online via your bank’s online bill payment page. The majority of banking institutions offer a free bill pay feature. You will need to enter your account number as it appears on your bill.
- Preauthorized Payment – Payment is automatically deducted on your due date. Setup for this option available here – https://www.kaukaunautilities.com/services/payment-information/pre-authorized-payment/
- Check payments can be mailed using the return envelope included with your billing statement.
- By Phone using credit/debit card or e-check – Call our dedicated Paymentus Corporation toll free number at 1-877-360-3485.
- Dropbox – Payments can be placed in the drop box located in the front parking lot at KU. We will collect these payments and process throughout the day.
For any customer service related questions concerning your account, please call 920-462-0234. And be assured, our focus throughout this situation does not change – providing you with safe and reliable service!