Reduce your heating and air conditioning costs easily and dramatically with a programmable thermostat. Programmable thermostats allow you to set the temperature of your home at times when you are away from home any time of the day. You can easily save 10% to 20% of your heating and cooling costs with a programmable thermostat. They are easy to install and use, and are relatively inexpensive.
Kaukauna Utilities is offering up to $50 cash incentive to encourage customers to purchase and install a programmable thermostat.
- The Programmable Thermostat Incentive Program is available to residential customers with a valid Kaukauna Utilities electric account.
- The thermostat must be installed prior to receiving a cash incentive. You can install the thermostat yourself or have it installed professionally.
- In no case will Kaukauna Utilities pay more than 50% of the actual purchase price of the thermostat with a maximum rebate of $50.
- SMART thermostats (Nest, Ecobee3, LyricT5, Allure) do not qualify for the incentive; however please take advantage of the $75 rebate offered from Focus on Energy
How to Apply
- To qualify for an incentive, the applicant must meet all of the eligibility conditions and complete the incentive application (PDF).
- Attach the original sales receipt (or a copy of the receipt) or paid invoice for the programmable thermostat indicating date of purchase, store name and who installed the thermostat.
- Mail your completed application to:
PO Box 1777
Kaukauna, WI 54130
or hand deliver to our front office at:
777 Island St.
Questions? Need more information? Call us at 462-0251.